Sunday, January 12, 2014

A lost has happened

Hi Everyone over the last few months a lot has happened. I got back from Mongolia and my life has been a whirlwind. 

In early September, I had a TV crew come and film me running a riding camp as well as horse wake-boarding and other things. Last Saturday the half hour mini documentary about my life aired on TV. It has been so overwhelming the positive response to it all, and incredibly humbling to know I have inspired people 

Here's the link to the show http://tvnz.co.nz/nz-story/s1-ep13-video-5779425, apologies international people its not yet available!

Also thanks to an amazing friend from All in Communications, helping me develop a website I now have a way of showing what I do more effectively. So if my blogs been a bit quite it's because I'm now writing more in the new website. Pease check it out to http://chloephillipsharris.com/


This is how I spent my New Years....

Hope everyone's enjoyed the holiday season, and I looking  forward to a updating you all more thoroughly soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment