Monday, September 23, 2013

Thanks Dublin

Im going to write my account of the Derby, i really am. just at the moment im a shade to busy. traveling for six weeks and then coming back to the farm and trying to get everything organised for film crews, the competition season and a riding camp all at once does this to you i wouldn't have it any other way however.

In the meantime I would like to publicly thanks equestrian brand Dublin for their amazing support. Without them I couldn't have done the Derby. They gave me the boots and the helmet I rode the whole 1000km in.

Dublin is a brand I'm really familiar with and have used throughout  my equestrian career. I can now definitely say they have some of the best gear around and I'm really proud to support a company that produces such good quality equestrian supplies that are actually affordable.

Please check out their website and the blog I did following the race here Dublin blog

No comments:

Post a Comment