Monday, May 21, 2012

The journey thus far

So I thought I'd put up some photos, and bring everyone up to date. It been two years since last muster, and I'm about to start the whole process over again. So what was the journey like last time? What did the horses look like then versus now?

Well this is the mare from last muster, arriving wild, first handling, foaling, weaning, breaking in and then the show ring. This mare is pretty special, and she still has more to come, but it will always be one of my most significant memories, of her laying down at my feet and giving birth, just months after arriving from the wild.

P.s im sorry these photos are on no particular order, I'm still struggling with iPad illiteracy and missing my archaic brick laptop...

2 comments:

  1. This is an incredible transformation. Can you put up a few more after photos? I just saw the one in there. It is cool to have the comarison right in the same post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy, thanks I have out up one photo of her with the latest post hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete