Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Urghh, I don't know why my last post didn't work.....I'm sorry for all those who clicked only to find a blank kpage. To sum up what I don't have the energy to re type. I'm in Egypt, working my ass off, with some of the worst affected horses in the country, I have never seen animals in such a sorry state. Ive ridden camels, galloped horses across the desert on horses, and climbed inside the pyrimads, so it has been amazing as well. Unfortunately at the moment I cannot tell anyone to much about what we are doing,for security and other reasons, but really looking forward to telling the whole story when I get home. For those of you interested check out Kiwi Care Team on facebook to see what me and the team have been up to, the pictures will shock you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read what else you have been doing, good luck with the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete